Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Week 11 EOC: Evaluation


I learned a lot through out the 11 weeks in this course. I really enjoyed learning about advertising and I feel like it is one of my strong suits and possibly something I will look into career wise. I like how you can be creative with advertising and you really get a chance to execute something in your mind to reality for a great ad. I feel like I understand all of the required objectives. Overall, I think I did really well in this class. I was present during every class except for week 10, which I gave myself a 0 for. I have also kept up with my tweets daily, constantly updating my account with new marketing and advertising news. I have completed the EOC’s within the given time as well. I did give myself a 70 for the Week 9 EOC because I got it done a couple of days late.  I am on time for class, but have left early once or twice. Which I made sure to dock points for Week 9 and Week 8 when I had to leave. However; I still managed to get my assignments from other students in the class and made sure to complete them as fast as I could. In the first half of the quarter, I had straight 100’s and maintained a 100% in the class. However, due to other things going on; I had to leave / had to miss one class in the last half of the quarter. I feel like that shouldn’t affect my grade too much though, because I have done all of the work and my final project for this class is completed and I am very confident in my work. All in all, I believe I deserve an A in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment